«Общетехнические и социальные проблемы 61 СОДЕРЖАНИЕ Проблематика транспортных систем ...»
References 1. Problems of energy saving and environment protection on railway transport. Collection of reports made at the united scientific session of councils of the Russian Academy of Sciences on problems of “Thermal Physics and Heat and Power Engineering” / B. N. Minaev, I. V. Agafonova, E. V. Drabkina. – M. : МIIT, 2008. – PP. 12–29.
2. Development of methodology of the analysis of fuel saving in industrial-heating boiler houses on the basis of the multifactor parameters system. Yu. N. Bardykin.
of the scientific paper submitted for getting the candidate’s degree. – M. : MGU, 2010.
3. The express analysis of the depot boiler equipment functioning and issues of energy saving. Collection of reports made at the united scientific session of councils of the Russian Academy of Sciences on problems of “Thermal Physics and Heat and Power Engineering” / I. G. Kiselyev, A. B. Buyanov. – M. : МIIT, 2008. – PP. 166–172.
4. The simplified method of heat engineering calculations of boiler units / M. B. Ravich. – М. : AN Publishing house, 1978. – 428 pages.
5. Thermal calculation of boiler units. The normative method / NPO TSKTI, SPb, 1998. – 297 pages.
Method of estimating the energy efficiency of stationary boiler plants of railway transport / V. I. Krylov, A. S. Krasnov, S. A. Salkov, D. V. Nikolsky, S. I. Stepanov // Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University. – 2010. – N 1 (22). – PP. 123–132.
The most pressing problems of the stationary heat and power engineering of OAO RZD in the terms of energy saving are the absence of regime maps or the improper mapping in boiler ISSN 1815-588 Х. Известия ПГУПС 2010/ Проблематика транспортных систем houses. The authors present the simplified technique of the analysis of regime map basic parameters as well as the method of carrying out the express inspection of steam and water heating boilers.
References 1. The simplified technique of heat engineering calculations of boiler units / M. B. Ravich. – М. : AN Publishing house, 1978. – 428 pages.
2. Thermal calculation of boiler units. The normative method / NPO TSKTI, Saint Petersburg, 1998. – 297 pages.
3. Fuel use efficiency / M. B. Ravich. – M. : Nauka, 1977. – 344 pages.
4. WP 34.08.552-95 Instructions on drawing up accounts by the power station and the shareholding company of heat and power engineering and electrification on the equipment thermal efficiency. – Vved. 1996-02-01. – Amendment 1998-05-15. – М. : Minpromenergo. – 108 pages.
5. WP 34.09.155-93. Instructions on obtaining power characteristics of the thermal power station equipment. – Vved. 1993-12-01. – Amendment 1999-07-21. – М. : ORGRES. – 102 pages.
Systematization of classifications of material-industrial resources for their use in computer-based accounting systems / D. B. Krylov // Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University. – 2010. – N 1 (22). – PP. 133–141.
This paper deals with the problem of using the classifications of material-industrial resources (MIR) in accounting. The authors consider the investigation of specific features of application of MIR classifications to computer-based systems of accounting and describe the principles of grouping MIR classifications depending upon the peculiarities of their use in computer-based accounting systems.
References 1. Organization of economic control of material-industrial resources preservation (based on the example of agricultural organizations in Ryazan region) the dissertation by candidate of economic sciences / G. N. Bakulina. – Balashikha, 1998. – 146 pages 2. Account and control of material-industrial stocks in agricultural organizations, the dissertation by candidate of economic sciences / I. M. Gorshkova, – M., 2002. – 193 pages.
3. The main trends of improving account and control of material-industrial stocks in agricultural organizations, the dissertation by candidate of economic sciences / O. P. Kostenko. – M., 2000. – 267 pages.
On accuracy of defining meteorological parameters in measuring the lengths of lines by means of electronic devices / V. P. Poletaev, A. A. Nikitchin // Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University. – 2010. – N 1 (22). – PP. 142–148.
The authors consider the influence of meteorological parameters on the accuracy of the lengths of lines defined by means of electronic devices and present the formulas for calculating the corrections in the results of measurements depending on the values of temperature and pressure parameters.
References 1. Measurement of distances by means of light and radio distance measuring equipment / V. D. Bolshakov, A. N. Golubev // Geodesist Manual. Book 2. – M. : Nedra, 1985. – PP. 3– 60.
2. Surveying instruments Sokkia, Electronic Total Station, Operator’s manual. – Sokkia Co, LTD – Japan, 2001. – 144 pages.
ISSN 1815-588 Х. Известия ПГУПС 2010/ Проблематика транспортных систем 3. On the complex approach to solving the refraction problem // O. V. Vshivkova // Higher schools news. Geodesy and aerophotosurveying. – 2005. – № 4. – PP. 41–46.
4. The account of the influence of atmosphere on the results of angular and linear measurements made by electronic tacheometer // O. V. Vshivkova. Higher schools news.
Geodesy and aerophotosurveying. – 2006. – № 5. – PP. 22–35.
5. The account of the influence of the stretch surface along the measured distance for the purpose of improving the accuracy of linear measurements by electronic tacheometer // O. V. Vshivkova, S. N. Kruglov. Higher schools news. Geodesy and aerophotosurveying – 2007. – № 3. – PP. 3–9.
Requirements to reliability, availability and maintainability for GSM-R networks / V. V. Shmatchenko, P. N. Erlykov, P. A. Plekhanov // Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University. – 2010. – N 1 (22). – PP. 148–160.
The article deals with the requirements to reliability, availability and maintainability regulated by standard EN 50126 for radio communication systems. The authors point out the fact that indices of reliability, availability and maintainability of the system directly influence on the safety of transportation processes and show the interconnection between RAMS requirements and the level of system failures, which, in their turn, depend on the intensity of using the system.
References 1. EN50126 Standard ("Railway Applications – The specification and demonstration of reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS)", “Railway applications.
Requirements to reliability, availability, maintainability and safety and the acceptance of products for ascertaining their compliance with these requirements”, 2000. – 62 pages.
2. UIC Standard (Union Internationale de Chemis de Fer) Project EIRENE (European Integrated Railway Enhanced Network) System Requirements Specification, 2007. – 136 pages.
3. ITU-T M.20 Standard (ITU-T Recommendation M.20), 2002. – 20 pages.
ISSN 1815-588 Х. Известия ПГУПС 2010/